Learning through the Snow


Learning through the Snow


The end of the month of December was quite packed, the open doors of the association took place for anyone who wanted to see the place and the activities, and every group with their teacher, showed a little bit of what they were doing during classes (the group of improv in which I participate performed during the week too!) it was a moment enriched with new experiences and I can definitely say that I learned a lot : I took pictures during the representations while Myrto recorded the videos, it was the first time I did such a thing and even though it had it´s ups and downs as I was struggling with the camera at times, it was still super interesting. 



(Impro'Show)

We also managed the sound/music and lighting with what we had learnt from Alejandro earlier, and whenever a show was ending we would, with Gabriel, help people leaving and others coming in for the next show. I also got to take care of the forms, so that we could keep track of the people participating, take their temperatures and so on, we were also cleaning Sala Negra, all the chairs and tables each time, make sure that everything was ventilated and respected distanciation, among other things. These steps were necessary to be able to get an audience, in these difficult times, i´m so grateful we got to do all that and I'm certain the people participating had a great time too. 


(the kids groups were really cute and fun)

Following these adventures came the Winter Workshops for which I made the posters, it was the first time that I had the opportunity to create so many of them and to learn how to cut renders in gimp among other things. Now the colder days are here ! I mean they have been for quite a bit but snow is here !! It is very new to me as we don't get any in my region in France... To conclude I would say that again, these past weeks were full of new experiences and learning, see you in the next one !

Oh, and happy new year (2021 ftw) 😁

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés